GIVE YOURSELF THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHIPS
Friendships: It’s so easy when you’re a kid, right? It’s like you don’t have to even try. So, it’s weird when you become an adult. We get to this point in our life where it’s like how do we make new friends? How do we meet new people?
In this episode, I talk about the feeling of isolation and juggling it all during Covid. It was during this time where I was craving adult conversation, real conversation that the idea for the Self Love Club was born! Since then it has been rebranded as the More Than Membership. Same vibe, same agenda, just a new name. It’s a magical place with so many amazing women who are truly there to truly support each other, give advice, and just feel heard. I share how it got started, and why I love this group of women so much!
What’s in this episode:
- Craving real conversations during Covid.
- Making connections/friends as an adult.
- Why I started the More Than Membership.
- What you’ll get with the Membership.
- Members share what they love about the group.
SAVE THE DATE
- More Than Membership opens Nov. 15th. To join, click here: https://www.nicolejboutique.com/products/morethanmembership
- Lauren - “Nicole J is 100% More Than Clothes. This community of warm, kind, supportive women is exactly what I needed. Friendships I’ve formed in this group are EVERYTHING. I’m so grateful for this space. The bonus of first access can’t be beat either.
- Candace - “The community that Nicole created is so special. I met now one of my best friends through it. This group is so supportive whether it’s to celebrate a win or a shoulder to lean on when times are hard.”
- Jess - “Thank you Nicole for creating this group! This community of women constantly uplift and motivate each other. It is a safe space to share whatever is on your mind. I am so thankful to have met many new friends in this group in just a short time via monthly meetups, etc. First launch access is definitely a plus but such a small part of the amazing friendships, support and FUN times you get with this group! I would recommend it to anyone.”
- Kelli - “Because I’m not a local gal, I initially joined for the perks of free shipping and first access. Needless to say, this group has grown to mean so much more than that. Being a part of this diverse community of women has made me feel like I’m never alone navigating the ups and downs of the rollercoaster of life. I always look forward to Nicole’s weekly Facebook lives and they have become such a part of my wellness routine. I can’t wait to one day meet the women in this community who I already feel like I know!”
- Kristen - “From the first time I entered NJB I always felt SO welcome. Nicole had mentioned the Self Love Club a few months later and that it would be opening for new members, and I couldn't be happier that she did. I have met SO many amazing ladies and have such a welcoming space to share whatever is going on knowing I will be supported and with honest answers. This tribe of women is a force and one you want to be a part of. It's women supporting other women and it is just what I needed!”
- Penne: “Nicole is one of a kind! You purchase from her boutique then you find out she also quickly becomes your friend. This membership has opened up a lifeline of friends, and a support group you didn’t even know you needed. At any age, these women are a fabulous group to be a part of. Everyone needs more good people in their lives! Thank you Nikki and crew, you make everyday better.”
- Patti - “I found the boutique through my daughter. I never thought I could shop there because of my age. I didn’t want to look “silly” or that I was trying too hard. I am in my mid 50s and absolutely have fallen in love with NJB. Most of my closet is from there. When Niki announced the Self Love Club, I couldn’t wait to sign up. My schedule doesn’t allow me to attend all of the events. However, the online community is amazing! The early access is pretty cool, too!”