Pressure is all around us. The pressure of others, the outside world, perfect social media feeds. The idea of perfection drives me insane. We all do it, we put this pressure on ourselves of what we should be doing, how we should be acting, and how we should look.
Guess what? We can take pressure off of ourselves! 1.) By stopping the comparison game and knowing not everything we see on social media is real. In this episode, I break down how to figure out your personal values and how they align with your daily life. I also share my personal values and why it’s okay to put yourself first!
What’s in this episode:
- Why the idea of perfection is insane.
- Why I believe we have the power to take the pressure off.
- How to figure out your personal values.
- Why you should pause before a big decision.
- Why it’s okay to put yourself first.
Save the Dates:
- More Than Membership Opens, Nov. 15