Today’s guest is someone I met through the boutique. I’ve been really enjoying getting to know her business through a social media lens. I find her approach to health in alignment with my goals, and I personally can’t wait to become a client.
In today’s episode, I’m interviewing Dr. Amber Manning, DNP, APRN, FNP-C of Affinity Wellness. Her outlook on health and wellness is simple: find the root cause and fix it. She explains what holistic and integrated care is, why your goals are her goals, and how your mindset/gut/nutrition all play a role in your mental and physical health.
What’s in this episode:
- What Is Holistic and Integrated Care.
- Why You Need to Find the Cause, Not Just Treat the Symptom.
- The Importance of a Healthy Gut.
- Nutrition: Cooking for Yourself (and Your Family)
- How to Calculate the Amount of Water YOU Need Daily.
- 21 Day Reset.
Dr. Amber Manning, DNP, APRN, FNP-C is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner, with nearly 20 years experience as a nurse and nearly 10 years as a nurse practitioner in various settings. Her outlook on health and wellness is simple: find the root cause and fix it. She is able to do this with connection and building a relationship by getting to know her clients not just in a medical sense, but know and understand their deepest desires, big scary goals, and what they want out of life and IN their lives. Dr. Manning draws her inspiration not just for how she approaches care but WHY she approaches care in this way from her grandmothers. Both of them knew how to take care of people. And isn't taking care of people the goal?! Dr. Manning has been married for 6 years and has 3 daughters who range in age from 4 months to 13 years old. She recently self-published her guided Journal, “GREAT, As I Am,” available on Amazon. Running is her therapy and she ran her entire pregnancy. In fact, she ran a 5k 2 weeks before giving birth. Additionally, she loves to read, write, spend time with her family at the beach, pool, and camping with a red glass of red wine of course.
- Affinity Total Reset Program, Starts May 2nd $197, 100% virtual
- Special offer for Nicole J listeners: If they mention NicoleJ, will receive 15% off new consult booked in June and 10% off the total reset program for May.