CLOSET OF HOPE with Meg Kuck
This season I’m excited to incorporate interviews into the podcast. Up first: Meg Kuck, owner and lead artisan of Moderncity + Main, a natural soy candle company.
What’s in this episode:
- How Nicole J + Meg first connected.
- The origin of Moderncity and Main.
- Running a small business during the pandemic.
- Being authentic with your customers.
- Shine the Light Foundation’s mission.
- Closet of Hope - How you can donate.
Meg is owner and lead artisan of Moderncity + Main, a natural soy candle company with scents inspired by stories. She is also founder and director of Shine the Light Foundation, a nonprofit focused on domestic and dating violence awareness and prevention education. Meg works out of her home studio on her farm that she shares with her partner Matt, two boys, and two dogs. Her farm garden provides fresh produce that she sells at local markets along with fresh hen eggs from her chickens.
Personal IG: @graceacresfarmstudio
Business IG: @moderncityandmain
CLEANER CLOSET WORKSHOP