Today’s guest is someone who I’ve looked up to for so many years! She is the epitome of a bright light, radiating positivity and genuine kindness. She’s also a hard worker whose business journey and life’s purpose is inspiring.
In today’s episode, I’m interviewing Lili Oller, founder and owner of Water Lili in Bethany Beach and Ocean View. We discuss how she discovered her purpose, her journey as a business owner, and her relationship with her kids.
What’s in this episode:
- How Nicole and Lili Met.
- From Tiger Lii to Water Lili.
- Creating a Personal Connection With Customers.
- The Power of Journaling.
- Operation Christmas Cheer.
Lili Oller is the owner and founder of Water Lili Bethany Beach and Ocean View. She is an ocean enthusiast, paddle boarder, philanthropist, bulldog mama, and mother of the most beautiful children in the world. (She says she’s biased).
- Special offer for listeners, mention the podcast by More Than Clothes (Nicole J Boutique) and receive 20% off entire Water Lili purchase. Expires Dec 30, 2021 and cannot be combined with any other sale or promo.
- Bring a donation for Operation Cheer and receive 15% off your entire Water Lili purchase. (Donations: Tin of Cookies, Ghiradelli chocolates, or Lindt Chocolates, large print word searches, shaving kits for men, big bottle of hand lotion, etc.)