Are you curious what it’s like to be a part of my group coaching program TFE, short for The Friendly Entrepreneur? Whether you are just starting your business or you’re more established and need some focused guidance, this group is fun, encouraging, and informative so members can accelerate their business goals.
In today’s episode, I’m giving you a sneak peak into a coaching call—the most affordable way to get hot seat coaching with me on your business. We’re talking about email lists and content, Pinterest, building a client list, how to utilize freebies, and some Facebook basics.
The tips in today’s episode will be helpful for any entrepreneur, in any field, at any stage of growth. This episode will give you some insight into what it’s like to work with me. If you loved the advice you heard today, join us in TFE! We can’t wait to see you there!
If anything from this episode sparks you or you want to share any tips of your own, DM me @morethannicolej on Instagram! I love to chat with you all!
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- [01:12] An overview of TFE
- [04:41] Creating an email series with a call to action, building an email strategy that is realistic for you, and my advice for writing email content
- [18:08] Why you can post as many pins as you want in a day on Pinterest, scheduling with Tailwind, and testing your content
- [22:39] Suggestions for building your business credit
- [27:09] Building a client list from scratch, creating content for LinkedIn, more advice on freebies, a bonus tip on course creation, and creating an “I help” statement
- [42:47] How to utilize your Facebook page vs. Facebook group, and the different features available on Facebook business pages vs personal pages
And if you’re a business owner totally overwhelmed by social media, I’m starting a new live series, Social Media Simplified, on March 29th. Get access to this series and even more incredible resources over in my group coaching program TFE. We’re all in this together, and this group is such an open and supportive place for anyone at any stage of their business. I can’t wait to see you there.
Links mentioned in this episode…
Book a FREE 15 minute strategy call with me!Join TFE to get access to Social Media Simplified, my new miniseries starting on March 29th!