Hi friends! Today I want to talk to you about self doubt, and what imposter syndrome feels like. I was recently having a conversation with one of my mentor clients, and she was surprised to hear that I still struggle with self doubt and imposter syndrome.
If you’re somebody who struggles with self doubt, you’re really going to love this episode. It’s going to be a short and sweet one, but it’s important to talk about because a lot of us struggle with this.
What’s in this episode:
- Struggling With Self Doubt: From Business to Body Image.
- What Imposter Syndrome Feels Like.
- Becoming Your Own Cheerleader.
- How to Talk Yourself Through It.
- My New Chapter Mentoring Female Entrepreneurs.
- 1:1 Mentorship With Nicole J: 2 spots opening this summer. Click here for more info.
- More Than Membership: JOIN HERE: https://bit.ly/3PlZQAP
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. After you leave a review, tag me or send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll have a special gift for you!
I just loved listening to your podcast – self doubt, and what imposter syndrome is. It was refreshing to hear it out loud and clear! We always need to be our own cheerleader to push forward. Some days are not easy but keeping in mind and remembering where you started and where you are now!!