Hi friends! Today I want to talk to you about self doubt, and what imposter syndrome feels like. I was recently having a conversation with one of my mentor clients, and she was surprised to hear that I still struggle with self doubt and imposter syndrome.
If you’re somebody who struggles with self doubt, you’re really going to love this episode. It’s going to be a short and sweet one, but it’s important to talk about because a lot of us struggle with this.
What’s in this episode:
- Struggling With Self Doubt: From Business to Body Image.
- What Imposter Syndrome Feels Like.
- Becoming Your Own Cheerleader.
- How to Talk Yourself Through It.
- My New Chapter Mentoring Female Entrepreneurs.
- 1:1 Mentorship With Nicole J: 2 spots opening this summer. Click here for more info.
- More Than Membership: JOIN HERE: https://bit.ly/3PlZQAP
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. After you leave a review, tag me or send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll have a special gift for you!